FatandFurious_TLV Healthy fromage blanc bagel
Updated: Nov 14, 2021
Healthy fromage blanc bagel, the recipe !
I will say it before you do: HEALTHY DOESN'T MEAN LOW CALORIES. This bagel isn’t low calories, it’s actually richer than a regular bagel. But, it will provide you with proteins, and calcium and you’ll be full after one.
3,2,1 let’s go
- 120g fromage blanc 0%
- 100g whole wheat flour
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 10-20g grated parmesan
- About 15g baking powder
- Egg yolk+seasoning for topping
1. Preaheat oven 180C
2. Mix all the ingredients together
3. Form bagel shapes on a baking sheet. Try to make it a bit high. You can put it in the fridge for 10-15min before baking. Be carefull it will expand in the oven
4. Brush with the egg yolk and top with the topping of your choice (I used @israelidelicious everything but bagel seasoning)
5. Cook for 20 min
6. Let it cool a bit and there you go!
Looking forward to seeing yours!